Monday, June 14, 2010

Father's Day Card Message Ideas

Are you having a hard time with coming up with the perfect message for your Father's Day card? We can help - here are some suggestions.
  • It is much easier to become a father than to be one. Thanks for being a great Father.
  • Thanks dad for giving me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, you believed in me.
  • Dad, If there's one thing I carry with me throughout my life, it is the knowledge that your love is and will always be unconditional.
  • You will always be my Daddy; I will always be your little girl.
  • When I was a little boy, I always looked up to you. Now that I'm a man, You are still the tallest man I know.
  • I always wondered what a perfect father would be like. Now I do not have to wonder.

To learn about the orgins of Father's Day check out are blog at http://boyntonflorist.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment